Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Deal's


I read a Report today about the iPhone 3GS (Which is imac Mobile's newest version of the i phone.) and how the phone sales are crushing their competetor the Blackberry. Currently at AT&T you can get and older 3G originial iPhone for 99$, compared to the prices these phones where when they first came out this is an awesome deal. I have a provider that has currently merged with a company.(I'll leave names out but I'm Sure your smart enough to figure it out.) With all these newer 3G networks out in the phone world its kind of hard to know how to decide which ones are the best. How about this for a swing vote, AT&T is worldwide. Most cell phone company's dont even offer full coverage in the U.S. let alone the coverage in foreighn countries and what have you. I suggest that we all just dig in our shallow pockets in these "Hard" economic times, suck it up and get a phone that you will actually hang on to for a while.
- R.

No comments:

Post a Comment